Pueraria Mirifica is a famous herb that has been found in the wild lands of Thailand and Myanmar. Over the decades it has built its reputation on being a natural alternative to breast enlargement surgeries. Its effects are promising but with improper usage, it can reverse the good effects. Pueraria Mirifica Effects: The Cons and Pros list the possible effects when taking Pueraria Mirifica.
PUERARIA MIRIFICA EFFECT: PROS
Pueraria Mirifica has been used over decades to mitigate illnesses associated with low levels of estrogen in the body. The Pueraria Mirifica positive effects are as follows:
- Pueraria Mirifica serves as a natural breast enhancer. The main use of Pueraria Mirifica to women is its natural contents – phytoestrogens which can be used to replace estrogen, and boost the estrogen production of the body. This enables the estrogen receptors of the body to react and to fully take-in its effect. As a result of continuous use of Pueraria Mirifica, the bust grew rounder and firmer.
- It serves as a natural source of phytoestrogen that is used in treating PMS associated with symptoms of menopause.
- It supports in the natural beautification of the skin, nail, and hair. Pueraria Mirifica also aids in the natural production of collagen in the body enabling skin cells to reproduce effectively giving you a younger and glowing skin.
PUERARIA MIRIFICA EFFECT: CONS
Pueraria Mirifica has a wide range of benefits when taken properly and with caution, but taking it without knowing its proper dosage? You can also acquire lists of cons when mishandling Pueraria Mirifica.
- Nausea can be felt by those persons who just started to take Pueraria Mirifica and have induced a high dosage. It is always recommended to always start off with a low dosage for your body to have a stable reaction to Pueraria Mirifica.
- Excess Pueraria Mirifica in the body can lead to loss of appetite for sex. Contrary to its benefit which is increasing your libido, overdose of PM can cause fatigue and tiredness, losing your will to engage in a sexual activity.
- Pueraria Mirifica aids in increasing the production of hormone-producing estrogen. Overuse of the herb can make your bowel movements unstable, leading to diarrhea or vomiting.
Pueraria Mirifica can give off dozens of benefits with the proper usage. But with the wrong dosage, it can also give off dozens of unwanted side effects.
It is best to study the right dosages of Pueraria Mirifica before consuming it.